Online Sales Marketing
Lilliputiens is a Belgian company, recognised for its high-end activity toys. Not just any toys, though! They all originated from wonder.
Under the supervision of the Sales director,
- you set up and execute the online sales strategy,
- you manage online sales consisting of online key accounts and marketplaces,
- you strive to achieve the volume and value financial metrics for online sales, through managing current partners and acquiring new online customers.
- You define, detail and execute the online sales strategy in collaboration with the board of direction.
- You develop and expand the online business by developing and monitoring your customer portfolio.
- You select the right offer, negotiate commercial conditions, promote the user experience.
- You build strong and sustainable relationships with 3rd party online partners such as Amazon, FBA partners…
- You negotiate commercial contracts in order to optimize your results (margins, volume and market share)
- You analyze, using data and customer insights, the market opportunities and continuously monitoring the online market (competition, pricing, potential clients, regulations)
- You support the retail team to manage small local online business
- You define online sales actions in line with the brand values.
- You partner with the marketing team to create successful actions.
- You plan your budget and review forecasts as required.
- You have a master’s degree or equivalent experience. You have at least 3 years of experience in online sales and in-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
- You’re an e-commerce expert but also a people person, interculturally sensitive.
- You have experience with online retailers, ideally Amazon.
- You’re result driven, strategic yet hands-on.
- You are an entrepreneur.
- You have an affinity with kids.
- You’re fluent in Dutch and French, plus another European language such as Spanish or German.
- You have a good written and verbal knowledge of English.
- You’re willing to travel and be part of an international, high quality and customer-oriented brand.
We offer you a fulltime job in a dynamic company.
Want to be part of the wonderful world of Lilliputiens? Now is your chance! Send your letter of motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 20th of january.
We’re looking forward to having you on board.