EXPORT MANAGER NORTHERN EUROPE
- Do you like to take up ambitious sales challenges requiring smart solutions?
- Do you feel happy when your inner child comes out to spice up your day?
- Do the words ‘intrapreneur’, ‘travel’, ‘digital’ and ‘team’ bring a smile to your face?
If so, come and join the smart and sparkling Lilliputiens sales team.
Key Responsibilities include
- sales development (offline and online),
- partners ’network management (agents, partners, key accounts and distributors)
Working closely with the sales director based in Belgium, your primary role will be to strengthen and expand our export business based on the global trade strategy:
- Strengthen and expand the export business for our brand within the given and new customer portfolio, supported by fact based recommendations.
- Build strong and sustainable relations with our business partners and clients through selection, support and evaluation.
- Monitor the market and create new opportunities, looking for new and different growth paths.
- Negotiate commercial contracts with both distributors and key accounts.
- Ensure the customers’ satisfaction and the correct processing of client orders, logistics and payments; solving eventual commercial issues.
- Ensure frequent business reviews with partners and define actions adapted to the market.
- Attend trade shows, exhibitions, events and play an active part in marketing activities as appropriate.
Qualifications and personal skills
‘Sales’ is your passion :
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in sales preferably within an international environment of a branded concept
- Strong analytical skills.
‘People’ is your energy :
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of Dutch and French are strong advantages.
‘Results’ is what you strive for :
- Intrapreneurial spirit
- Result driven and focused on implementation
- High drive to exceed targets and objectives
Flexible, eager and willing to travel frequently in Europe.
IT (MS Office) and digital knowledge
Excited by this opportunity? Willing to join an international working environment with ambitious challenges? You just need a few clicks to send your application and CV to email@example.com by mentioning Export Manager Northern Europe.